The Tortoise is Messier than I Am

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


If I were a tortoise...


This Galápagos tortoise had me laughing yesterday. It started with whole carrots and only succeeded in actually taking a bite one out of every four or so tries, sometimes missing by several inches. Its friend was much more deliberate and had a much higher success rate. I think ithe tortoise amused me in part because I identified with it - I don't have "normal" depth perception, so there have been plenty of times when I've reached for something and ended up way off the mark. I can occasionally be a little messy when I eat, too, so the bit of carrot that stayed stuck to its face the entire time only added to the effect.

Have you ever seen an animal that reminded you of somebody?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Yes. That tortoise. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Miss Mnemosyne | The Blog Full of Games |