"Tanga Trash" - Mnemosyne's Mystery Box Reviews #1

Monday, March 14, 2011
I am a sucker for a good mystery box.



Look what came today! Tanga.com is one of those daily deal sites that will have a few items a day in different categories (t-shirts, games, magazines, jewelry, etc). To clear out old inventory, every now and then they offer "Tanga Trash" mystery boxes for a low price. Ever wonder what's in a Tanga Mystery Box? On March 8, Tanga offered a "Tanga Trash" Game & Toy mystery box and I was able to snag one.

The price: $5.99 + $4.99 shipping (I had $1 credit so I only paid $9.98 total)

The haul:



Sevi Eco-Friendly Mini Pull Along Toy, Horse ($20 on Amazon)



Kid Galaxy My 1st RC GoGo Fire Truck ($18 on Amazon)




and Cromlet ($16 on Amazon)


I was hoping to get at least one new game to try out, but I didn't expect over $50 worth of stuff! I don't have any kids yet, so the toys will probably either be gifted or (possibly) used here for future giveaways. The package arrived less than a week after I ordered and everything is in great shape. Thanks Tanga!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Miss Mnemosyne | The Blog Full of Games |