Next (eventual) Stop, San Antonio

Friday, March 25, 2011
We just found out a few weeks ago that we're moving to San Antonio. My husband is in the Air Force, so we go where they tell us. He'll be moving out first some time this Summer; I still have some school left so I'll be in Oklahoma for several months after he leaves. We've been apart before for training and a deployment, so we're not too worried about the distance relationship thing, but it's always hard to be seperated.

This will be our first Permanent Change of Station, or "PCS". I'll be posting bits of our moving adventures here over the next year or so, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

  1. mj said...:

    I got to visit San Antonio last year, and I loved it. I wish I could stay for a month and do justice to all the outlet malls on the North side.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Miss Mnemosyne | The Blog Full of Games |